Thursday, April 10, 2008

"I see in your future..."


Luck and fortune walk hand in hand on the pathways in life. When we see a magical or abstract movie, a fortune teller will say the words “I see ________ in your future…” and the customer looks amazed, mystified and bewildered all at the same time. A puzzled look along with either a smile or a frown depending on the future telling immediately forms after. I may not believe in a fortune teller at the nearest circus but I wonder if one day I would opt to attending a psychic’s session. If someone could tell me what was in my future, would I want to hear it? I wonder if I would really want to know what decisions will cause what effects. If so, will some of my decisions and choices be altered knowing an outcome I want to change. Would I want to know whether or not I will be married to the man of my dreams or an unexpected guy who won’t arrive for years into my future? Would I want to know where I will live and who will always be a part of my life; friends, family and loved ones? Will she tell me if I am going have three or four children or won’t be able to bear any children at all? Will she tell me if the profession I am in is the right one for me? Did I always do what my heart told me to in life or did I do at times what was right for other people? Stories of heard of friends and family who have visited psychics say they were contacted with people they lost years before. Will anyone I’ve lost come to say a message to me? I guess a psychic in my point of view is like a genie in a bottle. Instead of him or her granting me 3 wishes in life, they tell me what wishes will apparently come true in the future. Only time will tell if I ever decide to go along with something like this later on. As for now, it is a mystery to me.

No comments: