Wednesday, April 9, 2008

An Aquarian... mostly


According to one of the astrology websites posted on the internet, there are certain characteristics that Aquarians fall under. I have come to find that almost all of the characteristics fit my personality. My dominating characteristics are said to be “honesty, tolerance, respectful for other’s beliefs, always thinking ahead, keeping one’s word and prefers independence.” On “my side of the spectrum,” I tend to at times be a procrastinator and although I am independent on my opinions and principles, I am very dependent on those close to me for support, love, advice and just in a general sense. Many of the websites drew together the same characteristics. Aquarians are “interesting, attractive, extroverted people. They are outspoken, refined and idealistic, romantic but practical, personable and likable. They are generous, independent, communicative, fair, idealist, thoughtful, loyal, open-minded, selfless, individualistic and dependable. Characteristics less appealing includes being unpredictable, unemotional, detached, rebellious, dogmatic and aloof.” I am a very attached person and my emotions are “worn on my sleeves” at all times. The characteristics of being unemotional and detached are far from being a part of me. My personality traits are very close to the general framework of the Aquarius zodiac sign. I generally don’t rely upon astrology and horoscopes, yet it is interesting to see how my life experiences either allowed me to remain under the characteristics of my sign or alter towards different traits.

No comments: