Wednesday, May 7, 2008


My name is Janine Josephine Cavallo. I am 19 years old and I was born on February 5th. I am writing this blog for my English course and my semester of my freshman year is coming to an end. In an effort to have 22 blogs for the course requirement, I was searching high and low as to what my last two entries would consist of. In terms of luck and researching facts, these next two blogs will be slightly different. I decided my perspective of luck runs hand in hand with my likes and dislikes in life. To end my blog on a happy note, I decided to write my dislikes first. Ever have something you hate more than anything in the entire world; something that disgusts you beyond belief? I hate FEET among anything else and I hate when people do not wear socks. I wear a lot of open toed shoes so in that case, my feet must be done with a pedicure. I hate when people look at my feet and I especially hate if anyone touches my feet or me with theirs. I hate coffee and most vegetables. I hate being lied to! I hate fighting over unnecessary things and nightmares. I hate cloudy days and the drizzling rain. I hate pain, needles and doctors. I hate feeling too tall the losing people I care about. I don’t like to fly; even though I often am forced to or heights. I rarely like to use the elevator. I hate being afraid and having nightmares. The thought of dying alone or god forbid losing my child before me are two fears of mine as well. On a lighter note, my next entry will be more optimistic and uplifting.

No comments: