Wednesday, May 7, 2008

MY FAVORITE PART OF LIFE IS...


When someone first meets you, they want to know all of your favorites. Of all the symbols and traditional signs of good luck, my favorite things in life tend to make me feel lucky. I don’t mean lucky in terms of wealth. I mean lucky to be alive and to be happy. My favorite things make me optimistic and enrich my life with flavor and energy. They make me who I am and generally define me. My favorite thing to do is smile. My favorites or “my likes” are widely ranged; from a favorite number or color to the favorite things to do and people to do them with in my life. Most people have a low, usual number as their favorite. Not me! My favorite number is 85! Isn’t that strange? It was even my volleyball number when I started on the volleyball team at my high school. When the number 85 comes up, I am so excited. I would love to reach the 85; a healthy 85 year old of course. I would prefer 85 shirts, 85 pens, 85 CDs; 85 anything and I am all set and ready to go. My favorite food is mashed potatoes and chicken cutlets, though I love all foods. My favorite sport to watch is baseball and my favorite team is the New York Yankees. I am so happy when I am at a live baseball game. Although he is not on the team anymore, I love Tino Martinez. Derek Jeter is my second favorite! I love to shop for clothes and shoes. When it’s pouring rain out, I love dancing in it. My favorite flower is the lily. I like to sing as loud as possible and dance as if no one is watching. I love snow left untouched, when seasons first change and waking up without an alarm clock. My birthday and holiday seasons are my favorite time of year. I love candy, sunshine, foreign languages, sad and funny movies. My favorite place in the world, other than being surrounded by loved ones and at home, is Walt Disney World. I love feeling like a kid. And I absolutely love my friends and family! MY FAVORITE PART OF LIFE IS LIVING IT =)


No comments: